Tuesday 7 July 2015

Deep thoughts...

Hi again everyone!!

I sitting here all tucked in and snug in my bed and getting very emotional thinking back on what I've been through so far.  I've had an incredibly happy couple of days with my new family but I want everyone to remember how I got here.  I was terribly and awfully injured just two months ago, when I was just a wee kitten, the pain and sadness I went through was so awful, so terrible... It cannot be described in simple words.  I really want everyone to know that if it weren't for the Edmonton Humane Society, I would not be here.... At all!  It humbles me and brings me so much emotion.  I beg of you, any of you out there who can understand a little of how I feel, please, please, please, if you could find it in your heart, I would humbly ask you to check out the Edmonton Humane Society website: http://www.edmontonhumanesociety.com
Check it out for yourself, in person, or online and see what a huge difference they can make in so many lives, feline, canine, human, etc.  What I ask of you all is if you can spare even just a tiny amount of money, please consider donating to the worthy cause of the sick and injured animal fund: https://dnbweb1.blackbaud.com/OPXDONATE/AddDonor.asp?cguid=0DB85541-C5CF-4782-B66E-37530502B426&sTarget=https%3A%2F%2Fdnbweb1%2Eblackbaud%2Ecom%2FOPXDONATE%2Fdonate%2Easp%3Fcguid%3D0DB85541%252DC5CF%252D4782%252DB66E%252D37530502B426%26dpid%3D3239&sid=DD4939DA%2D72AF%2D4D4C%2D80EA%2DA99BECC50CEF
Without the donations that came in to help me, I would not be here!  I would like to pay that favor forward to the next animals that come to the humane society in similar conditions that I came in.  The kindness of strangers makes the world a better place and I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart!! THANK YOU!! It cannot be said enough.  If only you could hear my purr right now, you'd know just how much it means to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment