Tuesday 7 July 2015

Settling in!

Hello favorite people!!

Today was a fantastic day, I really think I am making a friend, his name is Diego, he only hisses at me every other time that I jump at him!! That's friendship!

I explored almost the whole house today, it's a new room everyday, it's overwhelmingly exciting!  Today ... Kitchen, so fun!  I played so much today that I had to take some long naps!!! Wow I played myself unconscious, well you know what they say, go hard or go home, I went hard AT home!! Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh!! 

Do you want to know what my favorite toy is??? HAIR!!!!! My girl Erin has the best hair for playing, oddly she doesn't seem to always enjoy it, I have to take her by surprise, that screen she holds definitely keeps her busy enough for me to get that hair without her seeing me coming!! Oh so fun!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment