Sunday 12 July 2015

Something new...

Well last night I found something new!!  I found the bathtub!!  I was having a great time playing outside the tub playing with favorite little guy Sam, who was inside the tub. Well my curiousity got the best of me and I had to jump up on the edge to check out what he was doing in there.  It was weird, he was sitting in a giant water dish... Odd... Well I continued to play with him but oddly I'm a little clumsy at times and whoops, in I fell!!  I panicked!!! I could not get out!! Who knew it would be so slippery and so sooooooo wet!!!!!  My momma thankfully ran in to rescue me, phew I thought I'd never get out!!  She wrapped me in a towel and gave me a rub down, I was so scared that I didn't even bite her like I normally do (I really like biting).  Luckily I dried off pretty fast... What a night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment