Monday 6 July 2015

My first day

Oh my goodness, was this day ever busy!!!  Luckily I have enough energy to handle these days!  It seems my energy will just never stop, well until everything is nice and quiet and all of a sudden I realize just how tired I am! PHEW!  

Today started with my best friend Mariah and I making our last trip together to the Humane Society.  Today is the day that I go to my forever home, it's a happy-sad kind of day.  When we arrived at the Humane Society I was welcomed, as always, by all my favorite people.  These wonderful people that work at this awesome place are all so kind and so gentle to me and all my friends that are looking for their forever homes.  I will miss coming here every week and enjoying them all.  First thing we did was go and show the Doctor what a super healer that I am.  Yes my body heals like no other!  Once that was over I got to go hang out with my new family.  Wow the emotions we all had, I could hardly contain my energy, I really wanted to show them how much I was excited to go home with them.  All of a sudden before I knew it there were about a million cameras all around me taking videos and pictures, I know I am gorgeous but wow, so many cameras at once???  My family talked all about how they found me and helped me, I felt so proud!!

Once they stopped showing off how cute I am to the cameras, I said my sad goodbyes to my humane society friends and we started off for home!  Once there I realized I had not one but two new friends, best thing was... They even kinda looked like me!! I got soooo excited, I mean thrilled... I couldn't contain myself...sadly that was my downfall, I tried too hard to be friends with them.  How was I to know that I should take it slow when meeting them... Instead I raced over to say hi and play with them but didn't realize that I had backed them into a corner.  They didn't enjoy that.  So next time I must remember.... Take it slow!!! It's just so hard!!  I'm sooooooo excited!!!  Well I think after hours and hours of playing I should probably... Hmm....play some more while my new family sleeps... Hope I'm not too noisy hee hee!!!



2 comments: